Chartered in 1938, Matson Employees’ Federal Credit Union was established to provide the best services possible — in a friendly atmosphere — for our members and their families. We are a non-profit, financial cooperative owned by you, our members. So you can rest assured that we will always be looking out for your best interest.
Membership at Matson Employees’ Federal Credit Union is open to all Matson employees, spouses and their dependent children. As a member, you will be part owner of the Credit Union and entitled to take advantage of all of our services.
2023 Holiday Schedule
- Monday, 2 January 2023 - New Year's Day - Observed
- Monday, 16 January - Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Monday, 20 February 2023 - President's Day
- Monday, 29 May 2023 - Memorial Day
- Tuesday, 4 July 2023 - Independence Day
- Monday, 4 September 2023 - Labor Day
- Thursday, 23 November 2023 - Thanksgiving Day
- Friday, 24 November 2023 - Day After Thanksgiving
- Friday, 22 December 2023 - Christmas Eve - Observed (Half Day)
- Monday, 25 December 2023 - Christmas Day
- Friday, 29 December 2023 - New Year's Eve (Half Day)